- Utrecht doesn’t have its own airport. The good news is that you can grab a train from Schiphol Airport and be in Utrecht in only 30 minutes. Bunk is located next to Utrecht Central Station and is only a two minute walk away.
- From Schiphol Airport or anywhere in the country, take the train to Utrecht Central Station. Bunk is located next to Utrecht Central Station and is only a two minute walk away. For train times and platforms, check https://www.9292.nl/en. It’s the ultimate planner for public transport around Holland.
- Within Utrecht, take the bus to Utrecht Central Station. Then walk (or even crawl) to us in only two minutes. Check https://www.9292.nl/en for bus stops and times when you are exploring the city.
- Utrecht is centrally located in the Netherlands and easy to reach by car. When approaching Utrecht, follow the signs to “Jaarbeurs” or “Centrum.” Pay attention to the car parking route information (blue signs with a “P”). There are many underground car parks within walking distance from Bunk. (Options include: Hoog Catharijne shopping centre; P5 car park; Vredenburg car park or Paardenveld car park.) Parking outside of the city centre at a Park & Ride is also an easy and affordable option. Check www.goedopweg.nl/pr for all the options. For parking in the city centre, check MobyPark and pre-book your parking spot to get a little discount. Please note that, as Bunk is situated in the city centre, it is not possible to park your car on hotel premises.
- Bringing your own bike and hoping to park it nearby? There are two guarded bicycle parking facilities within walking distance: Bicycle parking Utrecht Lange Koestraat (Lange Koestraat 14, 3511 RN Utrecht); Bicycle parking Utrecht Vredenburg (Vredenburg 46, 3511 BD Utrecht); Fees: 1st 24 hours free of charge, subsequent days € 0.50 per additional 24 hours.