- From Schiphol Airport (or anywhere in the country), take the train to Amsterdam Central Station. Then proceed by metro, ferry or bus. For train times and platforms, check https://www.9292.nl/en. It’s the ultimate planner for public transport around Holland.
- From Amsterdam Central Station (and a number of other stops in the city) you can take the subway “metro 52 Noord/Zuidlijn” to Noorderpark (first stop after Central Station). From there it’s only a four minute walk to the hotel. Go on, stretch your legs! For departure times and stops, check https://www.9292.nl/en.
- From Amsterdam Central Station you can take the Buiksloterweg-ferry to the North side. This ferry is free of charge and the service runs 24/7. From the Northern ferry stop, it’s only a ten minute walk to Bunk. Follow the signs along the way. If you’re carrying a lot of luggage, you can hop on bus 38 in the direction of Station Noord and get off at Hagedoornplein. This will reduce your walk to one minute.
- From Amsterdam Central Station, you can take bus 391 or 394 (direction Zaandam) and hop off at Mosplein. From there, it’s a five minute walk to BUNK. For your public transport planning, check https://www.9292.nl/en.
- From Schiphol Airport, take the A4 towards Amsterdam. Upon entering the ring road of Amsterdam, follow A10 West. After the tunnel, take the exit S116/Centrum. At the traffic lights, take a left towards N247 Amsterdam North. Follow the two right lanes and take the exit to S118/Johan van Hasseltweg. At the traffic lights, take a left to Mosplein. Take the 3rd exit at the roundabout to enter the Hagedoornweg. At the end of this road you can find that beautiful church that is home to Bunk. Our hotel has ample parking spots.